Earth-like planet with purple/pink hue caused by reaction to aluminum and iodine. The blue polar regions are due to concentration of cobalt mineral.
- 7 transparent PNG files
- 6000 x 6000 pixel dimension (estimate)
- RGB, 300dpi
- Does not include the surface-only image
- Does not include editable PSD planet
- Use ‘Screen’ blend mode for the planet layer in Photoshop
- When using the planet always resize it to around 50%-75% the actual size to hide rendering impurities (mostly on the spherize effect of Photoshop to the image)